Friday, November 4, 2011

Assembly Line Challenge - Me and Gustavo




Images- Have none because my phone ereased my photos with the new update.




Overwiew- The goal of this challenge was to create am assembly line that would allow for six dice to move along a chain that would leave imprints of each specific number of dots that would create a die. There were 8 stations a begining, end, and six passing through stations that would leave the imprints on the die.




Design- for the design my group consisted of two groups: me and Gustavo, and Andoni and Ryan. where our two group killed two birds with one stone. We approached a die from two sides and were able to leave two imprints of 4 and 2 that allowed for an easy completion for 2 parts of the project.




Total Achievements-


CLASS--


Implementation-The entire class was able to create and assembly line that was able to put all 6 blocks throughout the the line.


Stewardship-The class was able to clean up after themselves and put all of theur items used for the individual projects away




TEAM--


If you build it-As a group we were able to successfully create a section that put the cubes through our part without any issues.


*Mr. Olson I apologize that this was not posted weeks ago. I was under the impression that I had pressed post. Instead the blog just saved and I did not realize my blog on the assembly like was not posted until just now.

No comments:

Post a Comment